YouTube Ads or purchased YouTube views: Pros, Cons and Alternatives!
At the beginning, you should be aware that the purchase of views is strictly prohibited according to YouTube guidelines. In an emergency, for example, your channel could be blocked forever, and thus you would lose all your real subscribers, likes, comments and views in one fell swoop. That’s why we advise you not to buy views, whether from Germany or from all over the world. The risks and costs of purchased YouTube clicks are not in a healthy and even relationship to the lasting benefits. In summary, purchased YouTube clicks are not cheap and involve a high risk. But don’t worry, you have other options! If you want to push your YouTube channel legally, invest in YouTube Ads or a Promotion Campaign.
YouTube Ads: Advertise your Music
Ads on the video platform can pay off for you as a newcomer. Particularly interesting is the high reach of 1.9 billion users daily. The algorithm filters out suitable consumers for you. To advertise on YouTube, all you need is an account on the platform and a Google AdWords account. The AdWords account also gives you transparent insights into your statistics. For example, it shows how often users view your ads to the end or which of your ads lead to increased clicks and subscribers. Conversely, you can optimize your advertising by looking at the statistics. In combination, this promises real success and sustainably increasing views on YouTube, without buying views. There are a total of 6 display forms you can choose from.
Types of YouTube Ads
- TrueView Ads: TrueView Ads are the well-known ads you use, as Users of the platform can click it away after just 5 seconds. As a customer, you only pay for the actual performance of your ad. Say that the ad was viewed for at least 30 seconds or until the end, or that a reaction from the user took place.
- Discovery Ads: Discovery ads are usually found on the YouTube homepage. The videos look more like suggestions selected by the algorithm for you, where you have the choice to click on them or not.
- Overlay ads: Overlay ads consist of banners that appear at the bottom center of your video and can be easily clicked away.
- Non-skippable ads: As the name implies, these ads cannot be skipped by users. The clips can be up to 20 seconds long.
- Bumper ads: Bumper ads are a maximum of 6 seconds long and can attract a lot of attention from viewers despite their short length (or precisely because of this).
- Cards: With cards, you can easily target call-to-action responses. For example, the cards are displayed discreetly in the upper right corner of the video and can be clicked away by the viewer.
How to create an Ad Campaign on YouTube
So, you have a variety of ways to use advertising on YouTube for yourself, but how do you create those ads on YouTube? First, choose a campaign goal, such as brand awareness and reach. You then determine the budget and delivery periods. So, you decide how much money you invest and on which days your ads will be played. Then you decide on one or more display forms and determine the location and language of the devices. Finally, you define your target group based on characteristics such as gender or age of the users or viewers. To optimize your ads after the fact, you can: You can analyze views, audience, conversion rate, and make improvements.
How much do YouTube Ads cost?
The cost of ads on YouTube is as varied as the ad forms. Depending on which format you choose, how long your ads are, how long your campaign runs, and when you run your ads, prices vary. In all cases, however, you only pay for the actual clicks and reactions of the users.
Promote your Videos on other Social Media Platforms
TikTok and Instagram offer you immense opportunities to promote your YouTube account and thus your videos. The short clips on TikTok (called “reels” on Instagram) can go viral faster and more likely than a long video on YouTube. Particularly interesting is perhaps the comparatively low effort for you. For example, a video that lasts just 15 seconds on TikTok can seem like a milestone on your career path.
In summary, we strongly advise you not to buy views on YouTube and rather promote on other platforms or invest directly in Ads on YouTube. In this case, you are not threatened with any risks such as blocking your account or other measures. If you are interested in a professional promotion campaign on YouTube, please feel free to contact us at any time. We are also at your side with questions you have regarding the topic of promotion on YouTube. Until next time.
Your BEFORE EIGHT team.